Saturday, July 23, 2016

My Life is a Mess

Its been awhile....its was years ago since I last updated this blog. Almost everything changes since I last updated this blog..
The first changes is I manage to finished my music degree in UMS..after a lots of hard work and challenges, here I am as a degree holder in music studies...a lot of memories back there to be remember and I'm glad I accept the offer from UMS to study in the music degree program...well at this time...it was 4.46AM and I was at my friend's house...all of them are sleeping now...I too will go to sleep after finished updating this blog...about the title...hmm...well I kind of lost almost everything is my sweet and beautiful life...as now my life is a real mess and there's nothing but negativity and sadness in it...it all started when I was in my Industrial training at SIA when I got very sick and diagnosed with an illness that I'm not really sure in English what to call it but in malay it was paru-paru berair...lungs infection...I spend 2 weeks in ward then get released to attend my convocation...but still at that moment everything is still wonderful for me...on December of 2015, I recovered the lung infection....but then, its all started...I was diagnosed again with an illness that is TIBI....all my job opportunity flew right through my face and I missed it due to this illness...then suddenly things becomes worst as I lost the person I love the most...which left in deep loneliness while I fighting to gain back my health...it all happen so quickly that I never can coup up from the negativity and sadness...why all this happen to me? Even I myself don't know why...well...My life is a mess now...I just hope things will be fine soon....maybe....I lost my passion to playing music and I don't know what to do now...I hope I'll figure out the answer soon...I lost many things in these period of my illness time...but I'm too lazy to write all of them...It is almost a year now since I've been ill and now I got back my health in full state but I don't know what to do with it...what should I do with it? I lost my passion to things that I used to love....so yeah...I hope I'll be fine soon and be out of this mess soon...Amen...
For you my love...even we're not together like how we used to be, I hope you will always be happy and healthy...I hope the best for you...I miss you...I love you...
Sleep tight people...see ya....

No comments: