Friday, September 27, 2013

Its getting tougher and tougher...

Hello reader, I am writing this post today because I am at MegaLab UMS right now. I'm thinking on what to write about...hmmm....okay lets start with a result of my last post. I did perform a repeat performance on that day and it went well with positive comment so I think I've done a good job but lets not get comfortable with this because I still got a long way to go on this music course. Enough of that, after a long 1 month and a half holidays I was back at this place...Well this semester was a very busy semester as our program has many event to run...started with a guitar competition tonight, choir workshop then my batch project that is PERTANDINGAN KOMPOSER MUDA. Talk about that, running an event is very hard and got many work to do...what the problem about this program is when our own head of the program act like a boss telling us all what to do then they just sit there and scold at us when we are not doing job. Bos if you are reading this right now please "sedar diri lar k...." kekekeke....okay2 enough of mengumpat...I for the first time enter this competition with me and Jerome song entitled "Temanlah Anugerah"...moreover Jerome also sent his song "Cintaku Untukmu"...hope we will get a place on this competition so that we have extra money this month..hehe...do come support us at DEWAN RECITAL UMS on 26hb Oct 2013...

Next story, I am taking foreign language this semester and I'm taking Japanese...I though it will be fine but now I am not so sure because our lecturer's teaching method is very GOOD....I mean the opposite of good...she just write japanese words on whiteboard and tell us to read it as we know what it is...gila kah..kalo tulisan ABC xpa, ini butul2 jipun habis...then she teach like she is teaching herself alone...oh God give me strength and wisdom to get through this language..amen.

Moreover, I am a senior now because I have my 1st year Junior right now...wow...time flies doesn't it...I never realize that I've been in UMS for 1 year now...about the junior, some of them is very nice and friendly, some of them mengurat my gf...sudah sa warning spaya jan kacau...kekekeke....some of them act like cool and some of them KUAT BIRAK...kuat birak means banyak ckap besar and trip campin...but In my opinion, they all are okay....

Lastly, this is the third week of the opening semester, and I was scolded on 1st and 3rd week in Electric Bass class...2nd week I survive because I dopne well....fuuh...I was scolded because of my own mistake jugak lar...Sight read xbagus gi kan...but nevermind, I have promise myself that I will always practice...so that I will not be scolded in class...hehe...thanks to my sayang cause you give me advice that lift up my spirit...I know we had a hard week recently but still we holding on to each other...thanks syg...=D
Lets do our best together...^^

Well, I think thats all for now...hmmm....I can't promise but when I got time I will update this blog again..thanks for reading~ Hastala Vista~ Adios~

No comments: