Saturday, June 19, 2010

Maktab fail...Form 6....Looks like I'm going to deal with it....^^

Haloo to all ladies and gentleman, boys and girls.....Time to write a new post about my life...its been awhile since i update my blog....just hard to fin time to manage it but now is my changes...^^
Well as you all know I got accepted to go to interview for maktab but sadly I fail to get a place in it...So now i think I must continue my journey in form 6...and I will never give up and I will put more effort on my study this time...so looks like form 6 gonna be the place....
But nevermind because its fun at form 6.....and without me in the class the class will be silent...but now that I made up my mind to stay then the class will never be quiet....and fun~ fun~ fun~ for addition my friend Jerome also will stay at form 6...so It will be a nice class cause now I have friend that will light up the humor in the class....hahaha....sadly didnt made it to maktab but all we have to do is move along...and i think thats all for now...see ya later.....bye~......=D

No comments: