Thursday, November 20, 2008

Congrate To My Bro....

It's been a long time since i update my blog because there's nothing to write........But now that my Big Brother Charlie Vicente Junaidi going to engaged soon then i have something to write...wow.....Nice one big bro i wish you all the best..... I am happy for you and i also happy there will be a family reunion again...and there will be food,drink,music and friends all together.....ehehehehe....that's all i want to write....the picture above is me and my friends congrate u...ahahahaha....sorry i have no picture to put about you...ahahahaha....sorry my English is not too good but i'm sure all of you that read this can understand what i'm writing cause you all are clever.....hehehehe....all the best Charlie.....
-PeacE No WaR-

No comments: